Tumblelog + Facebook + Twitter + Instagram + Formspring
"When all else fails, have faith"

Wednesday, February 06, 2013

School, work

Last week of school.

I've lost all motivation for school. It's really depressing, sigh. Every morning I wake up feeling extremely tired and eventually slept in more than I should, and ended up either being late for lessons or missing them. It resulted me in getting a ton of medical certificate which some caused a bomb because I am too lazy to visit the polyclinic and consulted private ones instead.

I am lazy and I don't deny that fact.

I really hope that this lazy bug in me will be gone after the Chinese New Year. I can't afford another semester of skipping lessons just because I'm lazy and moreover, the next semester of school will be my last studying semester. Sigh, the difference of my attendance for school in the first year and second year is so freakin' huge. If you ask me why, I'd probably say it's because I am lazy. But come to think of it, it is not totally me being lazy because back in secondary school, even when I'm lazy and tired for school, I still attend them for another reason. Friends.

Ever since I stepped into poly, I don't think I have ever got any real close friends except for a tiny weeny few. It's a pity, a shame, I know. It might be due to the fact that I don't act like myself in school or the girls are too dramatic/gossipy/judgemental/bitchy/lame/no sense of humour etc. Maybe I am judgemental too, I don't know, but I'm stating things from my own point of view. Girls are real trouble, and I know that pretty well because I am a girl myself and I know how much hassle I bring to my family, close friends and boyfriend. They still love me for who I am though (hahaha).

And this most probably the reason why I have more guy friends over girls. Guys don't really judge you much unlike girls. I like to annoy people in a "joking" way and most guys knows how to annoy me back which makes the conversation alive and funny. While if I annoy some girls, they will judge me instead. Some girls just got no sense of humour and it ain't fun at all. I like being with girls that has the same kind of thoughts as me. Uh, okay, I don't know how to really explain this. I think only my best friend understands what I'm talking about here because both of us are on the same page since secondary school. I've not yet seen or met another girl that is ever on the same page as us. Sigh... Are we weird? :(

Enough of school, let's jump to work. If you do not know yet, I'm actually working for Wingtai again and I must be an idiot to make a mistake, again. This time however, I am working at Dorothy Perkins instead of Fox. And it still sucks. I finally figured why I hated working at these 2 places. It isn't really because of the pay, but the people instead. The people at my workplace gets too serious at work and there isn't a single fun at all. I can't even stand near to my colleague in the shop for more than a minute or my manager will come saying us. All I can do is just tidy the racks, arrange the clothes nicely, hang clothes etc. And just because I'm a part-timer, all the full timers will pick out on every single small mistake that I do just because they are a rank higher than me. Like c'mon!! It's not like they don't get a little lazy some times and just accidentally forget to do some stuff right? I get so pissed off some times by their biasedness. They get too serious have have totally no fun at all I might just die if I were to work with them any longer. @)(&#@%$#^(*@&!*)(@^)

Alright, I feel much better now after ranting.
:3


Happy Chinese New Year!
xo